Panerai Luminor Base, PAM 010, Cal OP1, Pre-Vendome Divers’ Watch
Fine & Very Rare, Early (circa 1997) Panerai Luminor Base, PAM 010, pre-Vendome, pre-A movement, Firenze 1860 Diver’s Wristwatch features:
- Swiss Manual (Hand-winding) pre A movement, numbered 000932, 17 jewels, caliber OP 1, with 56 hours power reserve
- Cushion shaped 44mm St/Steel Case. Solid Case Back numbered OP 6502, serial # BB 971213.
- White dial with painted Arabic numerals & tritium-coated steel hands, covered by sapphire crystal
- Original Panerai leather strap in good condition & steel Panerai buckle
- Patented crown security lever (crown protector) to wind the watch even underwater
- Water resistance: 300m
Produced in a limited edition, it’s one of all 1000 Panerais made in 1997.
This watch is numbered 813 out of 1000.
In great condition & in excellent working order